Re: Route ideas

I will be looking at responses to this as well. Nina-Moose to Agnes and beyond is what I am planning for a late July trip. It doesn’t seem very strenuous though. It may be too mild for you. I plan to lead a group of six (2 newbies, 2 with one-trip experience). My plan is to go from the Nina-Moose Entry Point (#16) to Agnes Lake on the first day - should take about four hours travel time. I hear that the campsites in the northeast part of Agnes are supposed to be nice.

Next we’ll travel up from Agnes to Lac La Croix. I figure that will be another four hours travel time. From there we’ll take side trips to Warrior Hill, pictographs, Rebecca and Curtain falls, perhaps Bottle Rapids.

Then we’ll work our way back out the way we came in. All this will be six or seven days, traveling every other day. The non-travel days we’ll do side trips, fish, explore. Even the travel days will be mild - four hours or so.

As I said, I am anxious to hear comments about this area as well. I have never been there before.

Posted by Ken E. Brown on January 06, 2000 at 15:26

In reply to: Route ideas posted by Meg on January 06, 2000 at 11:44
Responses to this Post:
Go to Forum Home