Old Bay Crab Soup
thanks to Worth
- 1/2 tablespoon beef bouillon, granules
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon dried diced celery
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/8 cup dried diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup dried mixed vegetables
- 1/3 cup dried hash brown potatoes
- 3-1/2 ounce package crabmeat
In medium pot, boil 2 cups water. Add everything except for crabmeat.
Return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender.
Stir in crabmeat. Simmer 5 - 10 minutes.
Substitute shrimp for crab, add clams, think gumbo
Serving Size: 3 cups
47.3 Gm carbohydrates/serving
3.4 Gm fiber/serving
2.6 Gm fat/serving
28.8 Gm protein/serving