Bob's Meaty Camp Sausage Gravy
- 3Lb Sausage cooked still hot
- Pack sausage in Tupper ware and cover with hot grease (We used the new ZIP LOCK throw away tub and burned it.)
- In a small Zip bag +1/4 TSP Black pepper
- +1/4 TSP Mrs. Dash +1/4 TSP Morton Seasoning Salt
- Bag with 2 cups flower (Did not use all)
- Bag with 2 cups powdered milk (Did not use all)
At Camp keep it out of sun. Put sausage in skillet heat and remove 1/2 grease. Add 3/4 of milk and flower stir into sausage and grease. Lower heat and add water to desired thickness. Add small Zip bag with pepper. Completely mix before raising heat and bringing to a boil. If it is to thin add more flour and milk. Good over rice, potatoes, breads, eggs, ect.
For 7 People.
Used for supper on seventh evening in camp.