Chicken With Stuffing
- At home: Mix and seal in bag (with the 2nd bag inside) with instructions...
- 1/2 C dried chicken
- 1 T dried onion
- 1/4 C dried chopped green pepper
- 1/4 C dried tomato pieces
- 1 T dried celery
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- In the 2nd bag combine...
- 1/2 C instant rice, croutons or stuffing mix
- 1/2 t poultry seasoning if using rice or plain croutons and seal in bag
In Camp: Add water to meat and vegetables and allow to rehydrate, add 1/2 C more water if needed and cook until hot. Add stuffing mix and let sit a few minutes before serving.
Makes 2-3 servings.
Put first bag in nalgine bottle in morning and let hydrate all day and it only needs to heat up when you're are ready to eat.
I like this best with the stove top stuffing. This is also easy to
make with fresh ingredients.